Contoh Dialog Interview Bahasa Inggris lengkap dengan gambar lowongan kerjanya.


  • Andi: Good morning.
    Ferdi: good morning too.
    andi: please sit down
    Ferdi: thanks you
    andi: let me know what major you choose.
    Ferdi: I chose a position as a
    chief accounting at this hotel.
    andi: why did you choose this job?
    Ferdi: because I am good at
    analytical mind for the cook,
    andi: Do you have experience in this field.
    Ferdi: of course. I've worked in other hotels with the same title
    at 3 years.
    andi: oh well. but why did you decide to work in this hotel?
    Ferdi: I think this hotel is better than other hotels.
    andi: what motivates you at work?
    Ferdi: my wife and kids to feed.
  • andi: Do you have skills in computer typing?
    Ferdi: yes of course. I used to have something like this
    andi: What do you think the most important thing in cooking?
    Ferdi: I think the cook in the absence of a sense of joy, it is futile
    andi: What language are you good at?
    Ferdi: I can speak a little English and Mandarin.
    andi: ohh nice. you meet the criteria specified.
    Ferdi: thanks you.
    andi: ok. you will be given information to the next meeting.
    Ferdi: oh thanks you.
    andi: nice working with you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PIDATO SMA

PERUSAHAAN DAN BADAN USAHA