Langsung ke konten utama
Contoh Dialog Interview Bahasa Inggris lengkap dengan gambar lowongan kerjanya.
Andi: Good morning.
Ferdi: good morning too.
andi: please sit
down
Ferdi: thanks you
andi: let me know what major you choose.
Ferdi: I chose
a position as a chief accounting at this hotel.
andi: why did you choose this job?
Ferdi: because I
am good at analytical mind for the cook,
andi: Do you have
experience in this field.
Ferdi: of course. I've worked in other
hotels with the
same title at 3 years.
andi: oh well. but
why did you decide to work in this hotel?
Ferdi: I think this
hotel is better than other hotels.
andi: what motivates you at work?
Ferdi: my wife
and kids to feed.
- andi: Do you have skills in computer
typing?
Ferdi: yes of
course. I used to have something like this
andi: What do you
think the most important thing in
cooking?
Ferdi: I think
the cook in the absence of
a sense of joy, it
is futile
andi: What language
are you good at?
Ferdi: I can speak
a little English and
Mandarin.
andi: ohh nice.
you meet the
criteria specified.
Ferdi: thanks you.
andi: ok. you
will be given information to the next meeting.
Ferdi: oh thanks
you.
andi: nice working
with you
Komentar
Posting Komentar